ACID Point of Sale Features and Capabilities
ACID provides a variety of options for branding and layout on your receipts. Additionally, we support gift receipts, pre-receipts, and tip receipts (if you choose to use that method). A thermal receipt printer is included with every bundle when you open an account with ACID. And you may always add more printers and purchase supplies from the Customer Shopping Portal (https://www.acidpos.com/shop/).
ACID also supports pre-receipts to show an itemized total of an order that has not yet been completed. This receipt is useful if you want to offer customers the ability to put items on hold.
Gift receipts show proof of purchase without a printed total. Your customers can give them to a gift recipient, and they can use them to return or exchange items per your store’s policies.
You can easily modify the customer receipt to feature your logo. You may also choose to display any of these fields:
• Store address, store phone,
• Cashier’s name,
• Credit card transaction number and last 4 of the customer’s card,
• A barcode to quickly find the order,
• Counter number for people waiting in line, and Timestamp,
• Personalized messages, for instance, information about returns, exchanges, sales, etc. or even a “thank you.”
• Store credits and reward point usage,
• A title which might be “Receipt.”
• Tips, Donations, and more!
ACID thermal printers have a small footprint but are fast and reliable. They use 80mm receipt paper that does not need ink cartridges.
Receipts are a powerful tool for branding and promoting sales and loyalty programs. With ACID, you have the flexibility to use receipts as you want. No programming is required, and it is easy to make changes whenever you want.
ACID gives you the flexibility to let your receipts suit your company’s style and brand identity.